OKTIUM partnered with payment service providers to make your business transactions easy, secure and convenient.
Payments sent or received are being processed by Stripe which is outside of OKTIUM platform. Personal information from credit cards and Apple Pay are stored only into the customer’s device. OKTIUM has no access to that data.
Product logistics such as delivery or pick up will be facilitated by you (the business). The overhead costs such as shipping can be added to the item’s price.
Implementing your Stripe account
In order to successfully set up your Stripe account, it is necessary to fill in all information carefully and correctly.
- Firstly, open your Business profile, go to the Settings and select Connect with Stripe.
- Select Country.
- Describe your Product.
- Enter your Business’ account details. Fill out the legal form of your company, legal name, tax ID, address and website.
- Enter Personal details.
- Enter Credit card information, business name, and phone. This could be changed later.
- Enter Bank details, routing, and account number.
- Enter your Email and Password. Use at least one uppercase, one lowercase, one number, and one special character.
- Finally, tap on Authorize access to this account.
Step-by-step tutorial video