This feature helps the seller to create the Final order, and make check-out more convenient and efficient.
- Look for Order icon.
- Proceed to fill out the Order form.
- If the customer already has a Credit card saved from before, it will be charged upon customer’s approval.
- Alternatively, ask for the Card number and Expiration date. Punch it into the appropriate fields and click Pay.
Here is what the customer will see on their screen, so they can confirm the payment with one tap.
You can enter Product details manually or use Scan feature to populate product information automatically from the Barcode.
Shipping the goods to the customer
- Make sure the Address line is filled in.
- If the customer has not yet shared the address with you, request it right from the Payment screen.
Not shipping the goods to the customer
- Click on Delivery address line.
- Choose Business’ Address.
- Click on your Branch address to select it.
- Go back to Bag to finalize the order.
- If there are any shipping costs, please specify the Amount. Otherwise, mark it $0.